Saturday 13 April 2013

I do believe it is here...

SPRING, that is...

Today was a beautiful, rather Sunny day. I write Sunny with a capital letter S, since I respect the sun very much nowadays. it took forever but it is finally here!! No more frosty nights and I believe tomorrow, in some parts of the Netherlands,  it is going to be a mild 22 degrees Celsius!!
Pity I have to work tomorrow.

Yesterday, after a short cycle trip, I bought myself some Spring flowers and put them in a
vintage terrine on my coffee table.
Two varieties of daffodils and a hyacinth




I recently crocheted a garland which I put on my short curtains and I bought some candles in the same colours. I think it looks very nice.


I have been tidiyng my attic/craft room for short periods of time and threw away some thing I hadn't used for a number of years.


Here is a tiny part of the attic before and after




Looks nice, doesn't it?!! It is such a shame I have to go to work tomorrow, because I have been busy with all kinds of things today, and I'm on a roll;  Clearing out, washing, folding and ironing. Been outside plucking weeds from my garden. Too much for just today. Now I'm taking a break after photographing and editing the pictures of 25 little crochet birds, which I needed for an add in my webshop ( https://www.etsy.com/listing/123873983/create-your-own-birdy-garland )
I'll start making dinner now, and do some crocheting tonight if I still feel up to it.


Here are some things I made over the last week...


A festive garland for the coronation of our King Willem- Alexander on April 30th


Detail..



Some of the pairs of Baby Shoes...



And some pairs of hairclips


Well, as you can see, I really don't have time to go to my regular dayjob, LOL.






7 comments:

  1. do you have a patten for the hairclips....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Just any pattern for a flower and stick on hairclip with gluegun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I am following your blog for quite a while. Therefore I have nominated you for The Dragon's Loyalty Award. See my latest post http://doityourselfbyruta.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/dragons-loyalty-award/ for the details if you want to accept the award. Thank you for inspiring and teaching me. Keep up the good work. Happy Blogging. With Love Ruta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola me encantaron los zapatitos muchas felicicdades hay alguna posibilidad de que me envies el patron para poder tejerle a mi bebe que viene en camino gracias te dejo mi mail si te animas gracias y felicicdades.
    yanevc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, unfortunately I do not speak Spanish. I understand the word Zapatitos (little baby shoes) and you want a pattern, I don't sell this pattern yet. Sorry.

      Best wishes,
      Adrianne

      Delete
  5. Do you have another pattern for the little birdies Garland? The link to Etsy shows that they are sold out ☹

    ReplyDelete