Sunday 17 February 2013

A new week waiting to begin...

Well, the weekend is over and I worked both days.I am not complaining because last week I had some days off and I spend it, cleaning, clearing up, updating my webshop and crocheting.
I started on Fuzzy Bunny hats for Blythe Dolls again. Easter is coming up and they fly out of the door.
 
 Sold two already.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Made this one yesterday
 
 
 
 
 
I've created a lovely Easter Garland
 

So you see, Ive been quite the little worker. 
 
 
I also listed Friendship bracelets in my Etsy Shop. (Bracelets by Wendy)( http://www.etsy.com/shop/TeenyWeenyDesign?section_id=12293754 
She hopes to put some money to her study piggybank with the sales.
 
 
 
Here are some examples...
 
 
And these are the ones on sale...
 
 
These have 5 vibrant colours and measure 23 cm in length and 12 mm in width
 
 
Aren't they wonderful? In the shop you can view them a bit bigger. They are all made perfectly neatly in a smoke free enviroment and made with 100 % mercerised cotton yarn.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the Easter garland!!! Will you be writing/selling the pattern? I would love to make something similar for my little girl's room for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich habe auch Freundschaftsbänder geknüpft:
    http://www.lillijane.blogspot.ch/2013/08/freundschaftsbander.html
    Eine tolle Idee!!

    ReplyDelete