Sunday 19 February 2012

Carnaval Weekend


This weekend is Carnaval Weekend in the Netherlands (it is a bit like Mardis Gras). People go out and drink and have fun. They are all dressed up in the most wonderful outfits. And there are Parades with music.



I've worked today (until 3 pm) and many people went by train to other cities to celebrate.
So, because I work there, I saw a lot of dressed up people. When I finished work I cycled home, just in between two intense hail showers. So I'm a happy girl, not have been hailed on.
With the sun in my eyes, I'm sitting in my attic room now and decided to upload a few pictures of new Birdhouses. Hope you like them.


  Birdhouse Fresh

Birdhouse Penny Lane

6 comments:

  1. These are just delightful Adrianne :) Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeetje wat maak je een leuke dingen! Mooie kleurtjes en wat een leuk idee die vogelhuisjes met slinger eraan. Groetjes, Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am spanish, your blog is lovely, your birdhouses are pretty, really beautiful. LOve from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik kom via pinterest op deze prachtige slingers. Ik vind ze zo leuk dat ik direct volger ben geworden van je blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    do you have patterns for these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Erina

      Zeker, hier onder staat de link naar het patroon....


      https://www.etsy.com/listing/221015968/crochet-pattern-for-birdhouse-dutch?ref=shop_home_active_6


      Adrianne

      Delete